I WANT TO BELIEVE Pictures of Unicorns That We Hope and Pray Are Real Photographic Evidence


I WANT TO BELIEVE: P

In November 2001, the creators of the TV series The XFiles decided to pursue a second feature film adaptation of the series, following the 1998 film. Carter was expected to collaborate with Spotnitz, who had cowritten the first film, on a script for the followup. Production of the film was slated to begin after the completion of the ninth season of the TV series, with a projected release in December 2003. In April 2002, Carter reiterated his desire and the studios desire to do a sequel film. He planned to write the scri…

Find the perfect I Want To Believe stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Select from premium I Want To Believe of the highest quality.


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
Related : I WANT TO BELIEVE Pictures of Unicorns That We Hope and Pray Are Real Photographic Evidence .